Critics have accused Channel 4 of glamorising cannabis, ahead of tonight’s first episode of a TV programme about taking the drug.
A pro-life advocate and commentator has slammed the mindset behind MPs’ rejection of an explicit ban on sex-selective abortions, saying it reveals deeper beliefs about abortion.
The mother of a teenager killed by a driver who had smoked cannabis has welcomed a new law aimed at preventing drug-driving which came into force in England and Wales yesterday.
- Petition against assisted suicide passes 10,000 (2 March 2015)
- Under fire Christian school fights back on BBC Radio 4 (27 February 2015)
- Presbyterian Church supports conscience clause in NI (27 February 2015)
- Peer warns GM babies could pass on disease to their kids (27 February 2015)
- Christian school will close, Nicky Morgan confirms (27 February 2015)