A homosexual relative of the Christian owners of a bakery facing legal action over its stance on marriage has questioned whether gay rights should be prioritised over faith.
A Dutch academic who supported legalising euthanasia in the Netherlands has urged Westminster not to introduce assisted suicide, ahead of a debate in the House of Lords next week.
Washington has become the second state in the US to permit cannabis to be sold for recreational use.
- ‘Outdated’ terms ‘husband’ and ‘wife’ axed in California (11 July 2014)
- Widdecombe: Bakery right to refuse gay campaign cake (11 July 2014)
- Video: MS sufferer speaks out against assisted suicide (10 July 2014)
- Religious equality ignored in Christian bakery PMQ answer (10 July 2014)
- Bishop: Get rid of Christian assemblies (10 July 2014)