One child under the age of ten is treated for alcohol-related injuries or illness every week in Scotland, according to new figures.
Drug dealer action figures on sale at Toys R Us have been removed from stores and online after widespread criticism from parents.
A paralysed man has learnt to walk again after a “historic” breakthrough involving adult stem cells.
- Scrapping adultery law ‘sad and reckless’ (22 October 2014)
- ‘My babies are living proof abortion limit must change’ (21 October 2014)
- Pro-marriage sociologist AH Halsey dies aged 91 (21 October 2014)
- Back ‘British values’ or face closure, Christian school told (20 October 2014)
- Adult stem cell treatments show promise (20 October 2014)