An MP bidding to be the next leader of the Liberal Democrats has given his support to homosexual rights and compulsory sex education but says he would rather church schools did not exist.
People in the Republic of Ireland are voting today on whether to change the country’s constitution to redefine marriage.
The Church of Scotland (CofS) has announced that it will consider ordaining ministers who are in a same-sex marriage.
- Ashers encouraged to ‘stand for truth’ by US bakers (22 May 2015)
- Thousands urge MSPs: ‘Don’t legalise assisted suicide’ (22 May 2015)
- Case against Ashers was ‘intolerant and discriminatory’ (22 May 2015)
- ‘Gay marriage would be fatal for our freedoms’ (21 May 2015)
- Media warns of damage to free speech after Ashers loss (20 May 2015)