Parents, pupils and teachers have voiced their strong support for a Christian school which Education Secretary Nicky Morgan has pledged to close.
A Bill to permanently prevent taxes being spent on abortion in the US has been passed by the House of Representatives.
Members of the Scottish Parliament have been warned that legalising assisted suicide would make terminally ill young people feel like an “unburdenable load” on their families.
- Plans to ban smacking in Wales dropped (26 January 2015)
- Parents of twins explain why they refused to abort (26 January 2015)
- Christian school: Parents appalled by Ofsted report (23 January 2015)
- Sex-selective abortion could be outlawed in months (23 January 2015)
- Govt ‘sorry’ over Christian group conference ban (23 January 2015)