An influential entrepreneur and business leader has spoken of the importance of his Christian faith in running his company.
Shops could open for longer on Sundays under new Government proposals – despite the Conservatives stating they had no such plans before the General Election.
A letter sent to schools by the Scottish Government has revealed that teachers could face unmanageable workloads under the Named Person scheme.
- US: Christian clerk sued over marriage licence refusal (6 July 2015)
- ‘Freedom of religion should be a cornerstone of the West’ (3 July 2015)
- Would-be Scots Labour leader urges Named Person review (3 July 2015)
- Palliative care review started as MSPs block assisted suicide (3 July 2015)
- Police: ‘Named Person scheme could miss vulnerable kids’ (3 July 2015)