Fake same-sex weddings for illegal immigrants were being organised by criminal gangs in the UK within weeks of the new marriage legislation coming into effect, according to a BBC investigation.
The New Scientist magazine is warning that the UK needs to have a “serious debate” about the ethics of a controversial three-parent baby technique.
The state has become a “fake church”, which imposes its own form of morality on everyone, the head of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Chicago has warned.
- Mum: Why I regret aborting my baby (19 September 2014)
- Pro-life freshers ban patronises students (19 September 2014)
- ‘Crack cocaine’ betting machines to hit arcades (19 September 2014)
- ‘There’s a purpose for every life, no matter how short’ (18 September 2014)
- ‘Named Person is ultimate insult to loving parents’ (18 September 2014)