The majority of voters think the threat of legal action against a Christian bakery which declined to produce a pro-gay marriage campaign cake is over the top, a new poll has found.
Proposals to allow three-parent babies will be pushed forward by the Government, despite more than 60 per cent of people opposing the plans in a consultation.
Belief in God is a “virus”, and evangelical Christianity is one of the more “virulent infections”, a Conservative Peer and columnist for The Times has claimed.
- Rising number of Brits going to US to choose sex of baby (22 July 2014)
- Disabled Peer: Assisted suicide Bill ‘frightens’ me (21 July 2014)
- Christian bakery: We are staying true to our beliefs (21 July 2014)
- Assisted suicide strongly criticised in House of Lords (18 July 2014)
- Ronaldo’s mum says she wanted to abort him (18 July 2014)