A doctor who was filmed offering an abortion on the grounds of the baby’s sex is to face a public hearing and could be struck off the medical register.
Sir Bruce Forsyth has spoken out in favour of assisted suicide but the Alzheimer’s Society and a medical ethics expert say the current law should remain unchanged.
A Canadian author who was brought up by her homosexual father and his multiple partners has expressed opposition to same-sex marriage.
- Parents spend 100 ‘precious’ minutes with ‘beautiful’ son (24 April 2015)
- Transsexual loses bid to change kids’ birth certificates (23 April 2015)
- Guardian claims Christian marginalisation ‘hysterical’ (23 April 2015)
- More access to morning-after pill increases STIs – US study (23 April 2015)
- ‘Gay marriage denies the rights of children’ (23 April 2015)