Some of the devastating effects of divorce on children have been revealed in a survey commissioned by family lawyers.
Tens of thousands of people took to the streets of Madrid on Saturday, calling on the Government to reform the country’s abortion law.
The Law Society has withdrawn controversial guidance on Sharia-compliant wills, in response to concerns that they discriminate against women.
- ‘Welsh smacking ban would criminalise most parents’ (26 November 2014)
- Ashers: MLA in equality law ‘conscience clause’ bid (25 November 2014)
- Supermarkets vow to hide graphic front page content (25 November 2014)
- ‘Parties treat gay marriage opponents as morally inferior’ (24 November 2014)
- ‘Monty the penguin advert not LGBT enough’ (24 November 2014)